Monday 31 March 2014

Getting into the swing again

Hello!
The bright nights are here! Hallelujah!
Poor Miss Jones thought she was redundant, we've hardly spent any time together recently. I did alter a dress a couple of weeks ago but I haven't MADE anything in so long, call it lack of motivation, getting used to new working routine or just having lots of other things to do, I just neglected her. But today I don't know what has come over me! A sudden urge that I must make something for my Etsy Shop! So I sat down with Miss Jones and got reacquainted over some pretty pink cushion covers. It feels great to have made something and get back into the swing of making again I love this fabric!





Have a great week everyone xxx

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! My sewing mojo has returned as well, so much easier to thread a needle in daylight! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )