Tuesday 27 May 2014

Going through the change

Hello!
It's all change round here this week, Bob has flown our nest to pastures new, our kitchen is mid makeover amd now I have my spare room back I'm planning changes in my head. To take a break from it all and gather my thoughts I took the camera out to capture some of beautiful explosions of colour blooming all over the park. It was one of those days we've been having a lot of recently, sunshine and showers. I love the grass full of buttercups, I want to have a picnic in the middle of it!









We shrink from change, yet is there anything that can come to being without it? what does Nature hold dearer, or more proper to herslf? Could you have a hot bath unless the firewood underwent some change? Could you be nourished if the food suffered no change? Is it possible for any thing to be achieved without change? Do you not see, then, that change in yourself is of the same order, and no less necessary to Nature? Marcus Aurelius Mediations
Hope you're all having a lovely week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )