Wednesday 23 January 2013

Happy Feet

Hello!
I make myself a pair of cat shoes, cue the snow and ice.....roll on spring time so I can wear these new shoes out and about. I made cat shoes for my friend Deborah for Christmas and was going to make myself a pair in the likeness of Mary, but thought the white might get a bit dirty.
Take one pair of pumps, cut out some felt cat accoutrements, add a dash of glue




 It's been a good week....
I'm feeling a bit better and I'm back to work
We booked a break in Amsterdam, can't wait! Have any of you been before?
My parcel arrived from Ooh Betty! Love it, I'll show you all the goodies Emma sent this weekend, Thankyou Emma!
Hey! Home Wrecker got a mention in Sarah's blog Fair Enough Thanks Sarah!!
Met two new Northern Ireland bloggers  Bethany and Cassie (Bethany on Etsy and Cassie in real life!)
Maybe we'll be able to organise a Blognic this summer : )

Hope you're all having a great week!


6 comments:

  1. How cute are those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Mary might think it was a bit strange if they looked too much like her...she might get worried! Glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my package in the post today - I love it! Thank you for the card, ideal for us love birds! Your cat shoes are lovely. We just need a bit of sunshine for you to break them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best cat shoes ever! Have a great trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crap! I hit the wrong button and lost my comment!

    Let's try again:
    We went to Amsterdam in 2000 and had a great time. Top recommendations are:
    - if you want to see the Anne Frank house, go about 1 hour before closing time. Very atmospheric and not so many people
    - we did a great walking tour (Mysystery tour) and cycle tour (Castles & Windmills) with Let's Go! tour group (http://www.letsgo-amsterdam.com/UK-home.htm) I seem to remember the tour guide was seriously cute!
    - If you like spicy food a rijsttafel, traditional Indonesian food, is a must - you can google restaurants
    -the Heineken factory tour was very popular, but we didn't do it
    - the Botanical Gardens were really lovely
    - there's a tram that does a circular route, which means it's great for getting your bearings (but I can't remember the number)
    - The Van Gogh museum was excellent.
    - the flower market was a good visit too.

    We had a great time & really want to go back sometime... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )