Sunday 1 April 2012

March...Thrifty finds

It's been a quiet month on the thrifting front....so to I'll be heading over to the link up with Sophie at Her Library Adventures to check out what all the you other magpies have found recently.
Here's my round up....
two golden nectar glasses, 85p each!

I couldn't resist these kitsch swallows on a crest of a wave book ends, £3.00. I didn't even notice that one one them has had it's wings chipped.
Oh! And this bedspread that I bought in February for £3.00, I was going to cut it up and make something out of it but once I'd tried it on the bed my mind was changed, just too lovely to chop up!
A new month...new thrifting adventures...Good luck in April x

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE!!! Those bookends are absolutely fabulous! I didn't come across a single thing in Portadown's charity shops. Gutted. I did get a book though. I want to find a bedspread and bookends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! we'll have to on a charity shop adventure together...on a quest for book ends and bedspreads :) lets go soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )