Saturday 28 April 2012

Last weekend.....

Last weekend the big lad and I celebrated our thirthy second birthday, he's my older man, but only by 2 days. I can't quite believe that I'm 32 it doesn't seem that long ago that I was 22! But I guess it's true what they say that time flies when you're having fun.
There was cake, actually there were two cakes, the problem with our birthdays being so close together is that we're left eating cake for days....And there were surprises......
The big lad surprised me with the two crazy cat figurines I'd been watching on ebay! The cat collection continues to grow at pace! He usually tells me off about bringing stuff like this home but here he is encouraging it! Haha!
I got lots of other lovely presents but most of them deserve a blog post of their own so I'll keep you posted..
In  the afternoon we took a mooch around the new Mac Gallery.....
Bizarre, Table and four chairs...now I know how Alice in Wonderland must have felt
A fun birthday weekend was had by all, older...yes, wiser...not so sure!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )