Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Aprils Thrifty Finds

Wowzers! Where did April go? Is it just me or was it the fastest month ever? It's been a particularly busy month on the work front but there's ALWAYS time for thrifting! Here's what I found last month...
Adding to my hoard, I bought the pansy fabric in a charity shop for £2 and the roses fabric from The Rusty Zip for £4. It's great because now I have a box of fabric, when the urge comes over me to make something I've actually got something to make it out of....
Three very christmassy looking glasses, just what I needed MORE glasses! But these ones are so pretty I couldn't say no! They were only ONE pound for the three! I tried to give the lady in the charity shop more and she wouldn't have it!! CRAZY!!
And this cute little souvenir deer from Thunder Bay, for £1....frankly it would have been rude not to!
Not bad, and a total thrifting spend of less than a tenner, (keeps the big lad happy and Mary in the way she's become accustomed to)
If you love thrifting as much as I do, pop over to Sophie's blog and see what all the other clutterbugs have collected on their thrifting adventures....

A new month....What treasures lie in wait in May? Have fun hunting my thrifty friends!

2 comments:

  1. That fabric is gorgeous and I just love that deer. I'm pretty new to the blogging world and I love that we can peek in to see what vintage happenings are going on worldwide! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments : )