Thursday 5 June 2014

Salad days

Hello!
Bring on the summer, we're salad ready, these photos from a couple weeks ago, since then our salad has gone wild! Our strawberries are coming on nicely, I love the new addition of some garden themed bunting a present from my friend Deborah  a little path that leads to the chicken coup. The sunflowers have been transferred to pots and a birthday presnt of some pansies pots are bringing some much needed colour. Bring on the nice weather, please...





There have been more changes since I took these photos, some needing to be finished, I'm dying to go mad in the garden center but trying very hard not to! Got to save for a holiday!

Hope you're all having a great week xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, and I love your bunting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )