Sunday 2 June 2013

Thanks for the Inspiration

Hello!
Reading blogs never fails to motivate and inspire me, whether it's fashion, food, home decoration, craft, blogs are full of wonderful people and their wonderful ideas. This week I was inspired by The Pampered Sparrow post, Brilliant! I love this little makeover, so colourful and the perfect home for little treasures. I have a shelf I've been using on my stall, I picked it up for a fiver in Nik Naks a while back, painted black when I got it I'd since painted it white.


On the stall




My latest addition to deer collection, half a book end, VERY useful!

I love the finished shelf, can't wait to see how it looks on the stall.

Thank you Pampered Sparrow for the inspiration! Thank you bloggers EVERYWHERE!!

Hope you're all having a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments : )