Sunday 23 June 2013

Tag 13

Hello!
NEW VINTAGE SHOP IN BELFAST ALERT!!
I love to see new vintage shops opening up in Belfast *jumps up and down* Tag 13 has opened up in Church Lane, where Stray jewellery used to be. Stray was a great little independent jewellery shop, you can find them now on their new stall at St Georges Market. The day I popped into Tag 13, it was all a bit of a rush, heading to the airport to catch a flight and there I am swooning over and trying on vintage dresses, then leave myself in a total panic to get there on time! Vintage waits for no man (or woman)
Tag 13 had LOADS of lovely things, if I was not a. trying to save and b. rushing for a flight, the damage to my wallet might have been far worse....







 I love the colour, shape, the way the hems ruffle and sleeve button detail......

MORE VINTAGE SHOPS PLEASE BELFAST!!

For me it's been a weekend of market doing, hair dying, beach walking and cinema going....
Hope your all having a great weekend! xx

1 comment:

  1. That shop looks gorgeous and so do you! Fab disco frock! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )