Thursday 7 March 2013

Katten Kabinet

Hello,
If your ever in Amsterdam I recommend a visit to the Cat Cabinet Museum Katten kabinet. I took lots of photos, too many for this blog to cope with, I'm having problems uploading them all! There was even a real life cat there, and chickens in the garden, so it felt like home from home. I'll save you the trip......



This reminded me of Mary


gorgeous Dutch kitten


 










































That's enough cat art for one day.
 I've one final installment in the Last Weekend blog post series, Part 5, bear with me and if the rain stays away and a kind sister is willing to be my photorgrapher, I'll post it up this weekend.
Hope you've all had a good week, I'm off tomorrow and looking forward to a weekend at home catching up with myself!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to a cat museum! Love that sweet tabby! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )