Wednesday 9 April 2014

When one door closes

Hello!
I had an itch to move around our living room. I didn't tell the big lad. Feeling a bit cramped around the dining room table and not able to fully open the door from the living room to the kitchen I addressed the itch. I'm constantly asked "Were you born in a field?" for leaving doors open so this sorts out half that. A quick spring clean and Bob roped in to help with the heavy lifting (not a deer ornament was harmed in the process), we moved the glass cabinet and pushed the dining table against the wall. Ok so we can't get through one door but the kitchen door opens wide now and we have lots more space to spread our elbows when dining. I sent a text to forewarn the big lad "I've made a few changes in the living room" his reply "Nooooooooooooooooo" He liked it though!

 The only draw back with the set up is the guest have to come through the kitchen, so I'm going to have to keep that tidy now....didn't think this move through!!

Hope you're all having a great week xx


2 comments:

  1. I love looking at other peoples' interiors. You've got a great look. More, please!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )