Sunday 21 June 2015

Making in miniature

Hello!
My recent dolls house purchase has opened up a whole new world interior design love for me, this time in miniature. I'm trying to make as much a possible for the house it's all very Blue Peter style make it out of cardboard and matchboxes but it's a lot of fun! I've been posting a ton of pictures of my house project on Instagram using the hashtags #dollshouse and #miniaturestylist and I've found so many other dollshouse enthusiasts to follow. So far I've been working on the downstairs, here's some of the living room progress!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend x

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love your furniture designs. Far superior to Blue Peter, although no offence meant to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got some great detail going on there, love the little Roberts radio and the starburst clock made out of pins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )