Wednesday 11 December 2013

As the light faded

Hello!
It's my first week in my new job and I'm starting to get used to the early starts and new routine. It's a big change for me and being the new girl for the first time in twelve years is strange but I like it! My new years mantra at the start of this year was to embrace change, the change has finally happened and I'm embracing it with a massive bear hug!
On the way to the wedding reception last Wednesday we stopped for a quick photo as the light was fading....


Bob in black


And me looking like I need a wee
 Apparently Fridays are the busiest in my new work so I figure if I can make it through Friday then I should be ok, wish me luck!
Ps, check out the point on my dads winkle pickers! you could put your eye out with thon boots! I wonder where I get my style from ; )


Hope you're all having a great week xx

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new job! It must be scary but I'm sure you'l soon find your feet.
    You and Bob look glorious, I want to see more of your cool dad! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I'm loving it. Dad refuses to be seen on the blog xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you made it through your new job today in one piece! Congrats on the new position - change is great. Lovely pics in the sunset. Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, I survived and it was friday the 13th too! Hope you have a great weekend too xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the new Job.

    .....Hmmmm change thats a biggy, well done for embracing it...!

    I too would like a peek at your cool dude Dad....
    Bestest daisy j x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )