Monday 1 April 2013

Cat Vase

Hello!
Thanks for all your nice comments on my last post.......
A little Phil update, yesterday we brought him home, he's very timid and a little unsure of his new surroundings, so far he's spent most of the time hiding under the bed and only running about when we're not in the room! He's got the biggest green eyes, wide as saucers, probably from pure fear! We're keeping him in a spare room at the minute until he settles a bit but we've been introducing Mary to his scent, she had a good sniff of my hand after I'd stroked him and did a little hiss, she has been queen bee for nearly 4 years!! I'd love a cat cam to watch what he's up to, I can hear him jumping about as I type, I think he might be climbing up my blue lurex dress, I can hear the hanger slapping off the wall! Mary has yet to see him, she's only heard his meow, I can't wait!! And hopefully he'll come out from under the bed and I can get some pictures to show you.

This gorgeous Swedish cat vase was a present from my friend Deborah. I love it!


































I'm off to see what Phil's been up to! 

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter xx

1 comment:

Thanks for all your comments : )